Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is the right place to put this since it has to do with diecast. If anyone is going to Pocono this week could you look for the following things and let me know what you find out? All cars I ask about I am talking bout the 1:24 scale. Im looking to see if they have started to lower the Jr. merchandise or Kyle Busch's on the haulers, also what 1:24's they have on the Montoya hauler. I thought the First Busch win Montoya was suppose to be out soon. Also Im looking to know if the Harvick Auto Zone car is on the hauler. Lastly I know they have lowered the Sterling Marlin CFS to I think 25, did they also lower the MA one? I realize this could have been typed up a little nicer and more organized but Im half asleep lol. Ill make it a little more easier....

1)Is the Jr. and Kyle Busch diecast or clothing at clearance prices?
2)What 1:24's are on Montoyas haulers?
3)Is the Harvick Auto Zone car on the hauler? Also is the Busch champion Champagne bottle there? How much?
4)How much is the MA Marlin WM car?

I know it alot to ask and I appreciate anyone who can partially help or fully help me. Thanks guys.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I picked up the Harvick Championship Champagne bottle for $20 at a local dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yzerman19harvick29 said:
Demon,

I was at Indy last week, the Jr merch is marked down 50%, except for diecast. The Harvick Auto Zone wasn't on his trailer.
Cool, thank you.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yeah at Indy they had the Kyle Busch's hauler buy one get one free. They some diecast marked down to $35 like his 06 Ice Age and 06 Busch Lowes cars. Ryan Newman's was the same way, not sure if it included diecast.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Demondecko, As far as I'm aware the Auto zone #21 has still not been released yet. I did a little checking and can't find a single one for actual sale yet. But They are scheduled for release this month. I would like to hear any information on the 1/24th version of that car myself. Hopefully it can be found before it hits the cancelled bin for MA. Another one of those MA mysteries, Why produce a Busch car when you can't produce a cup car????

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
driver8 said:
Yeah at Indy they had the Kyle Busch's hauler buy one get one free. They some diecast marked down to $35 like his 06 Ice Age and 06 Busch Lowes cars. Ryan Newman's was the same way, not sure if it included diecast.
Excellent, I am looking for the Ice Age car. I wonder why Newmans was like that though. Someone had said several weeks ago the Harvick hauler was like that too. I dont remember who it was though.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yeah I think it was the Penske hauler to be specific. It was just Newman's items though again I can't remember if that includes diecast. The Toyota and FOX racing had sales too if I'm not mistaken. The Jeff Burton hauler had a sale too but I don't think it included diecast, again I could be wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts