Diecast Crazy Forums banner

can wimmer keep the streak going for the #29 busch team

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
I'm not sure about a win, but definately a top 10, if not a top 5. Bristol is one of Wimmer's best tracks. He has a second, third, and sixth in the Busch Series. I'm really hoping for a solid run. His last three races in the Busch Series at Bristol have involved spins (two DNFs). But, he's in great equipment now. Top five is certainly realistic.

Alex

·
Registered
724 Posts
taterracing said:
I'm not sure about a win, but definately a top 10, if not a top 5. Bristol is one of Wimmer's best tracks. He has a second, third, and sixth in the Busch Series. I'm really hoping for a solid run. His last three races in the Busch Series at Bristol have involved spins (two DNFs). But, he's in great equipment now. Top five is certainly realistic.

Alex
What he said

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i dont think he will pull it off no matter what hes riding in. it wouldnt surprise me to see him in the wall again at bristol.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I think he could win it, but its not as likely as if Burton were in the car. Burton has a ton more experience. But I do think Scott can get a solid top 5 or top 10 finish and run up front most of the race.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
I said no in the poll but he might. He does do good in the busch series, but the fact that they are at bristol says a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts