Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,i am John and live in Nova Scotia,Canada. i am a serious longtime collector of Nascar diecast .i collect 1/24 scale only and have been at it since about 1992. my favorite driver then was Ernie Irvan but now that he is retired,my new fave driver is Clint Bowyer.my claim to fame as a collector was being featured as supercollector of the month in the November 2002 issue of the Beckett Racing Diecast magazine.thanks for reading,John

·
Premium Member
10,762 Posts
Welcome to DCZ glad to have you on board!! There are a few Bowyer fans here. Enjoy & post often.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ John!

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Welcome the the forum John. Should have joined a couple weeks ago, the cars you bought off me on ebay (sparky853) were all listed here, could have saved the feebay fees. :) Hope you enjoy them.

·
CraZy about 1:87
749 Posts
hello all,i am John and live in Nova Scotia,Canada. i am a serious longtime collector of Nascar diecast .i collect 1/24 scale only
Welcome to the site John, if you're looking for diecast info, you found the right spot. There's several Canucks around the site, including myself in Hamilton, Ontario.

Steve

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts