Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im looking for ANY Carl Edwards Race Win Version Cars. Looking primarily for the California and Texas Ones from 2008 but I am looking to get any of them. If you have any let me know would preferably trade but can buy.

Willing to trade pretty much any dale earnhardt, dale earnhardt jr. or jeff gordon car I have. Also have kevin harvick elite rookie car and tony stewart 33 monoco truck for trade.

For Earnhardt, jr, and gordon cars have most of them from 1996-2001 all elites. Just ask and ill see obviously some cars are worth more than others But ya lmk thx guys!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Ty,

The 2011 Scotts Las Vegas raced win is still available in the RCCA store in ARC and Elite and I think the White Gold is still there too if you are a RCCA member.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
If you go to any races check there. Got all the 08's for my brother at Darlington and Charlotte last year for i think 55 a piece. Really good deals especially for the Fontana from what I'm hearing about it.

Hey guys Im looking for ANY Carl Edwards Race Win Version Cars. Looking primarily for the California and Texas Ones from 2008 but I am looking to get any of them. If you have any let me know would preferably trade but can buy.

Willing to trade pretty much any dale earnhardt, dale earnhardt jr. or jeff gordon car I have. Also have kevin harvick elite rookie car and tony stewart 33 monoco truck for trade.

For Earnhardt, jr, and gordon cars have most of them from 1996-2001 all elites. Just ask and ill see obviously some cars are worth more than others But ya lmk thx guys!

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go to any races check there. Got all the 08's for my brother at Darlington and Charlotte last year for i think 55 a piece. Really good deals especially for the Fontana from what I'm hearing about it.
thanks for the advice only problem is the races I go to is Road America and Iowa lol but ya Im willing to pay at least $50 for them a piece

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
thanks for the advice only problem is the races I go to is Road America and Iowa lol but ya Im willing to pay at least $50 for them a piece
Someone told me that the Fontana goes for around 130-150. Idk if thats true, i got them for my brother like i said so value doesn't mean anything.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone told me that the Fontana goes for around 130-150. Idk if thats true, i got them for my brother like i said so value doesn't mean anything.
wow didn't know they were going to be that much but I suppose when you only have 5 race win cars some have to be worth a lot!

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks! going to buy the elite for $70 still looking for the 08s
Its a pleasure to help - good luck with the rest of your search!

Cheers

Pete

·
99 CraZy
484 Posts
FIrst of all they both are difficult to find. I have seen the Texas win on ebay for about 130. The Fontana car is just as hard to find and I would also say that would go for around 100 depending on your seller. Im still in the hunt for both of them also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts