Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I continued to sift through the closet, (damn it's deep) and decided that I had some stuff I wanted to part with.
The following are available now, more to be listed later....

Jr. 02' Oreo Busch Elite. It's missing a hood pin. I have one and will include it w/the car. I would rather someone else try to glue it on, that way there is no mistakes made on my part w/the adhesive. Other than the hood pin, Mint in Mint box and comes w/original shipping box....

Jr. "Gossemer" Looney Tunes Elite. Mint in Mint box and comes w/original shipping box.....

03' Kenseth DeWalt First Choice, Mint in Mint box.....

04' Kenseth DeWalt First Choice, Mint in Mint box.....

Kasey Kahne "Rookie" MOPAR, Auto'd on the windshield, w/tickets to signing at Sharon Speedway as verification...

Next are the last of my Jeff Gordon Collection, 1st is a RCCA piece, Jurassic Park w/metal chassis Mint in fair box..

Jeff Gordon Chromapremiere RCCA piece w/metal chassis Mint in very good box....

Dale Earnhardt Jr. "IROC" car Mint in Mint box....

Again, any reasonable offer accepted.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Re: Cars for sale, NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED....

Hey Ken, is that Earnhardt Hy-Gain a Car or a Bank? (Not interested in banks here.) I have the elite but not the regular CWC and may be interested.

·
Super Moderator
8,764 Posts

i have never seen that red harvick snap-on jelly belly car. when did he race that one, if he did.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

kspool said:
Hey Ken, is that Earnhardt Hy-Gain a Car or a Bank? (Not interested in banks here.) I have the elite but not the regular CWC and may be interested.
It's a c/w/c.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ron3fan said:
i have never seen that red harvick snap-on jelly belly car. when did he race that one, if he did.
He ran it in the Busch West Series race at Sanoma before the Cup race there in 02' I believe. It was the "Jelly Belly 200."
They were fairly rare when they first came out, and highly sought after, then like everything else, they showed up everywhere and then the value went down. If interested, shoot me an offer. I wanna move em' so if it's decent, it's yours.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

demondecko said:
Id be interested in the Kahne depending on what youd want.
Make me an offer, I wanna get it down the road, so if it's a decent offer, we can get it done.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Ron3fan said:
Ron the car did get raced, I want to say it was in his second season. I Think it was a Busch series car but not for sure. At one point that car was very hard to get a hold of. Much easier these days but still a nice piece. I need the sleeve! My sleeve is crap, I bought mine at a flea market for $40 and the sleeve looks like it got walked on all day before I rescued it!

·
Super Moderator
8,764 Posts

fishin4cars said:
Ron3fan said:
Ron the car did get raced, I want to say it was in his second season. I Think it was a Busch series car but not for sure. At one point that car was very hard to get a hold of. Much easier these days but still a nice piece. I need the sleeve! My sleeve is crap, I bought mine at a flea market for $40 and the sleeve looks like it got walked on all day before I rescued it!
i would like to know if it was ever made in 1/64? i'm sure it wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

fishin4cars said:
Ron3fan said:
Like I said, he ran it in a Busch West race @ Sanoma in 02', it was called the "Jelly Belly 200".

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I must still be asleep. I wanted to edit this post, and ended up hitting the quote button and duplicating it. So sorry for taking up all of the space. If one of the mods wants to delete the second post w/the pics, that would be great, and next time I am on, I will update the original post. Thanks for understanding.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

tazmania2329 said:
out of tazmans price range..
Wadda ya want me to do, give em' to ya? LOL!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
tazmania2329 said:
out of tazmans price range..
Wadda ya want me to do, give em' to ya? LOL!
I guess you don't know Taz, do ya?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know if he collects exclusively the size of cars he customizes, he collects the wrong size...LOL!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
tazmania2329 said:
thanks spool thats a great compliment..
yep thats the cheapazztaz..
but i would buy them id give $10.00 each.
$10 is pretty high for you cheapazz!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, well $10.00 bucks where I come from will get you 8 cups o' coffee and you will still need to leave a tip. Sorry. I am willing to move em', but they are not contest prizes, at least not yet. I appreciate the offer though, I always said, I can be amused but not offended, and right now I'm ROTFLMFAO.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump w/updates

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Hey Ken, is the Harvick Jelly Belly still available? I thought someone had shown interest in that one.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought Ron3fan was, but he was just inquiring about the history of the actual car. I thought someone was interested in the Daytona red as well, but I can't remember who.
As of right now, both the Jelly Belly and the Daytona red are still available. If someone speaks up and says they were interested in Daytona red, they have first dibs, but unless I am mistaken, you are first in line on the Jelly Belly.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I have the Daytona Red, but have claimed the Jelly Belly off of the waiver wire.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.