Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am doing a little diecast liquidating and spring cleaning. if you see a red "x" in the picutre then that means the cars are not for sale or have already been sold. i will try and update the pics as i sell them. if the cars dont move fast around here, then they are off to the bay. PM me if you are interested. some of these i picked up in person and some of these i got in lots off the bay, so they range in mintness. for the most part all are in good to great condition. and then there is alot of them that are in excelent condition. i will let you know when you inquire about the cars---thanx for looking---JoKeR

Bowyer, Waltrip, Skinner

Kenseth

Sorenson, Busch, Labonte

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
joker ill take that RC chevy Nextel Cup Program car in the last picture.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
updated pics of what has been sold---thanx guys

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
updated again

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Wadda ya want for the Skinner Craftsman Truck? Can you PM some more pics of it?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skinner is still up for sale

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
last bump before the bay.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Eric said he wanted the Sorenson, but he had some log in problems or something.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hes never contacted me, so IDK

·
Registered
1 Posts
winner circle 1/64

How much did want for the tony stewart #44 small solder shell car, tony stewart # 15 car in the 1/64.please let me know. :vroom:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Joker_20 :fart: I'll give you $551.03 for all of them + what I owe you for the cars you picked me up yesterday. That will clear what you owe me for the Johnson cars shipping and then I'll square up with you on the other three plus the mystery cars. Sound good? :caffeine:

:charge: Oh wait how much was the shipping cost on the cars you brought me Tuesday. I forgot about I had to pay the shipping on those. :sweat:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fishin4cars said:
Joker_20 :fart: I'll give you $551.03 for all of them + what I owe you for the cars you picked me up yesterday. That will clear what you owe me for the Johnson cars shipping and then I'll square up with you on the other three plus the mystery cars. Sound good? :caffeine:

:charge: Oh wait how much was the shipping cost on the cars you brought me Tuesday. I forgot about I had to pay the shipping on those. :sweat:
i'll be resonable for you Larkin since you were so kind to only charge me $551 in shipping charges for 2 cars, i'll only charge you $225 shipping per car for a grand total of $2475. now when we settle that one then we can talk about you buying the whole lot.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still waiting to here from a couple more people before it goes to the bay, so i guess one last bump.

add Jr Fathers Day 1:24

some test cars Gordon, Kahne, labonte, Jarrett, Sadler,

couple of beer cars, Mayfield, Wallace, Elliott.

possibly a Jr Split Clear car if the right deal comes along

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Wadda ya think the Jr. split clear is worth? I have one and the all clear (red tint) and might wanna move them, but don't really know what to ask. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Wadda ya think the Jr. split clear is worth? I have one and the all clear (red tint) and might wanna move them, but don't really know what to ask. Any help appreciated.
i dont know right off hand Beckett has them list in the 40-80 range, but that could go one way or the other, never know. as of last night i couldnt find one like the one i got on ebay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.