Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
I haven't even seen the Dale Jr. car on Ebay yet. I may have an extra Brand New Mater laying around somewhere. I think most of the other ones haven't actually hit the stores yet and are only available from direct dealers (i.e. scalpers) on Epay.

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
I'll wait for them to hit the stores at a REASONABLE price. It's a shame that people will pay that much to have them first. I wonder what it feels like to pay 10 times what a car costs and then see it on the pegs for the retail price?

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
These all come out overpriced for the first few months and then they are all over the shelves. I have also heard that here are some Wal-Mart exclusive cars available as well. Patience is a virtue for these. For example, Hamm was very hard to find but now it is all over the place. I would have hated to have paid $25-$30 bucks for that one. I got lucky and found a Yeti in Fl last week, but that one was commanding some big bucks early on. Now it looks like they've dropped in price as well. Give them time and soon there will be enough of them for everyone!!

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
I went to a KB yesterday and they said they get their new shipments on Monday about 6 AM. About 10 AM, the "Ebay Lady" comes in and they give her what she wants and then they put the rest out on the rack, but they told me if I call before she comes in they will hold what I want for me to come get at lunchtime. Hopefully I will be able to get over there next week if they finally get the new stuff in, but so far, all I keep seeing is the same old stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.