Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,707 Posts
oh, CSR would love that one since he did serve in the national guard. i'll even bet that was his own division too. lol, NOT!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ron3fan said:
oh, CSR would love that one since he did serve in the national guard. i'll even bet that was his own division too. lol, NOT!!!!!!!!!
yea because you know how many tours his ROTC did over in Iraq, lol

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Who was CSR? He musta been before my time....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
CSR... now there's a story you would enjoy FF!! Let me see if I can find the thread and send you the link.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
When I went to the thread, I saw a pic of him in his avatar. I remember him. He had just came back from being banned, or something and was only here for awhile and then vanished. Or at least that's what it appeared like to me. Wow, he was quite the fabricator huh? Kinda like that guy on the NSX site. It's a big world on the internet, but it's a small world everywhere. I feel bad for him, but I can't figure out why he didn't just come clean. He was a kid, and apparantly lonely. If he woulda came clean, chances are eventually ya'll woulda forgave him, but he was so disillusioned that he musta believed his own lies. Too bad.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
honestly who post pictures of themself with their shirt off?

well honestly i did. i had this one up on my myspace for the longest.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yzerman19harvick29 said:
yeah, but you're showing off your tats
plus you don't have a dumbass look on your face
yea i dont look like im 2 seconds from sayin "Seven-six-two millimeter. Full. Metal. Jacket."

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Everyone remember Steph too? And when she had her baby? lol.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Did this guy ever say he had any big dollar die-cast? If you are a fake, that's pretty hard to carry off.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
he used to say he had alot of stuff. But the kicker was, if something happened to you..........he had it done to him 10 times worse. I had my knee surgery.........he got in an accident that broke ribs, collar bone and i think his leg and then he went to town and the car broke down and it was snowing and the cell phone stopped working and he had to walk back home........just giving you an idea.

we busted him several times where he said he had something and didnt along with another member (*cough*** kahnefan*** cough*). well we had told them before it doesnt matter who you are, what color you are, what walk of life you have been through, what you collect, or how much you collect, at any point in life you are at......you are welcome here. we try to welcome everybody here with open arms. if you only have 5 diecast show them off, if you have 500 diecast show them off. but dont say you have something and not really have it because sooner or later it will come out. we have too much of a knowledgable staff and members listing to not find out someone is full of it sooner or later and when it does come out....that member will forever not be trusted. yea people will get over being lied to but they never forget. ALWAYS BE YOURSELF, not some make belive person for people to like you. i am who i am since i started this site and that is who i am going to be, take it or leave it.

Now i am getting off of my soap box and get back to collecting, lol

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nope only the "cool kids" get them, lol

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
CSR also got Super Bowl tickets I remember. His aunt gave them to him since she was so nice or something, and he said he forgot to bring his camera so he couldn't show us pics.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts