Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are the CFS "Cat" COT Toyotas going to be shipped? Anybody know? Also, does the top of the line CFS cars have the adjusters on the splitter like the MA is supposed to have? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks all for the read....

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
To my knowlefge the only two Toyota getting the COT treatment in diecast is Jeremy Mayfield, and the standard Toyota 07 car, both made by CFS.

And I dont see any metal adjusters.... *cough* CHEAP *cough*

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
They are suppose to be making Blaney's too. The Sunday hauler has his and Jeremy's scheduled for July I think. If they are anything like Gordon's Jim Beam Black Ill be happy.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for the info. I have one on preorder, but it seems like it has been forever. If you can post a pic of the Jim Beam Black so I can see it, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks again guys, and great playground ya'll got here!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I will be getting the Blaney and Mayfield one's when they come out. By the way welcome to the site FFighter21. Stop by the Introduce yourself forum and let us know a little more about yourself.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Will do when I get the chance.
Can anybody tell me how to get the little pics that ya'll have posted under your posts and on the left side of your posts? I have some stuff I would like to put there, but can't seem to get them up.
DP36, I see you are a Jeremy Mayfield fan. Glad to see he is making the shows now. I am a Blaniac, so we have alot in common. Look forward to posting more. Thanks again all for the welcome.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
I saw those CFS diecast in 1/64. I dont remember exaclty which ones but I think that the quality was poor. The wheels wouldnt even turn on one of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts