Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Did Checker Flag Zone get Mark Martin to autograph at least one item "Epic Swag?"

• Yes

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
After reading the Mark Martin "Epic Swag" post here on DCZ, I can confirm, Mark Martin does have "Epic Swag" on the name rail of his car. I figured I'd have soime fun yesterday at the track and ask him for a "Epic Swag" autograph. Then I figured I could have some more fun and make it a game here on DCZ. You all know how successful we are in obtaining autographs, but this one was a bit different, so here it goes...

Did the Owner of Checker Flag Zone himself, get Mark Martin to autograph at least one item as "Epic Swag"?

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, I appreciate so many of you having faith in me, but even the experienced ones get rejected. I approached Mark in the garages on Saturday. I told him I heard about his "Twitter" account getting hijacked and said I liked how he was turning it around. I then asked him if I could be the first to ask for his "Epic Swag" autograph. Mark's response....

"No sir, I can't do that for you".

Although it was all in good fun, I understood his position. It would only potentially encourage this kind of irresponsible behavior and give additional credibility to hackers in general, so I totally respects Mark's decision. As cool and unique as it would have been to have, all I got was a "Mark Martin" autograph instead.

Thats just part of autograph collecting...and just another story to tell.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.