Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Did Checker Flag Zone get Mark Martin to autograph at least one item "Epic Swag?"

• Yes

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
After reading the Mark Martin "Epic Swag" post here on DCZ, I can confirm, Mark Martin does have "Epic Swag" on the name rail of his car. I figured I'd have soime fun yesterday at the track and ask him for a "Epic Swag" autograph. Then I figured I could have some more fun and make it a game here on DCZ. You all know how successful we are in obtaining autographs, but this one was a bit different, so here it goes...

Did the Owner of Checker Flag Zone himself, get Mark Martin to autograph at least one item as "Epic Swag"?

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Yes, and I would love to have it! [MENTION=992]Checker Flag Zone[/MENTION]

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Yep, definitely!

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, I appreciate so many of you having faith in me, but even the experienced ones get rejected. I approached Mark in the garages on Saturday. I told him I heard about his "Twitter" account getting hijacked and said I liked how he was turning it around. I then asked him if I could be the first to ask for his "Epic Swag" autograph. Mark's response....

"No sir, I can't do that for you".

Although it was all in good fun, I understood his position. It would only potentially encourage this kind of irresponsible behavior and give additional credibility to hackers in general, so I totally respects Mark's decision. As cool and unique as it would have been to have, all I got was a "Mark Martin" autograph instead.

Thats just part of autograph collecting...and just another story to tell.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Although it was all in good fun, I understood his position. It would only potentially encourage this kind of irresponsible behavior and give additional credibility to hackers in general.
Didn't Mark do that anyway by putting 'Epic Swag' on the car?

Regardless, nice courage for asking.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
That second picture is awesome, I like the affect on it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts