·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great autos

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Incredible....how do you get all of them?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
JPM's car is sweet. That paint scheme is better looking when you can get a real good look at it. I like the grey on the sides. Nice stuff you got there. My compliments.
That colorchrome Tundra, is that the DW "one and done" truck? It's a real looker too.
Thanks for posting.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Is that JPM car an Elite? I see it has an antenna....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
If you get a chance....could you post some pics of the Toyota truck? Some different angles etc.? I have seen pics of this and wasn't that interested, but the real deal looks really sweet. TIA!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
BillFan9 said:
It's a Trackside Owners Elite and the DW truck is signed by DW and Hammond. Thanks guys.
That's an Action piece, right? Were they all colorchrome, or was there a regular paint version?
Just too cool!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
BillFan9 said:
It's a Trackside Owners Elite and the DW truck is signed by DW and Hammond. Thanks guys.
That's an Action piece, right? Were they all colorchrome, or was there a regular paint version?
Just too cool!
They were not all chrome. There is a regular too.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
BillFan9 said:
It's a Trackside Owners Elite and the DW truck is signed by DW and Hammond. Thanks guys.[/quoteCould you post somemore pics of the JPM Trackside Owners Eite? It was posted that they are going to re-release Club cars and these are basically what they are using. I wanna compare them to a regular Elite and a regular MA car. If you could, explain what the box is like. Is it a regular Elite box? Thanks so much.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
BillFan9 said:
The box is basically a regular car box with the Elite logos and stuff on them. They all come with COA and are numbered to 2007. Everything is the same as the regular Elite except the trunk doesn't open. Really cool pieces in my opinion.
They have the Elite hood props and teathers? The kill switch wire to the steering wheel and the other Elite details? Just a non-opening trunk?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts