Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mello did this for me. I know he posted like, one maybe two pics, but I couldn't remember whether I posted pics or not. If this ends up being a duplicate post, feel free to pull it. Here's some of the car, "I love it!"...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Man, that turned out nice. Added another custom to the collection did yea? How many customs do you have? I would like to either do a couple myself or get them done. Who's your contact?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mello from here did the Charleston FD car, and the Hass Avocado car was done by a friend. I can't remember who did the Whelan car. It was a log time ago. I will get you the email address of the guy who did the Hass car. He is awesome and also did a bunch of cars for Braun Racing, the team Blaney drives for in the Busch Series. They can be seen under the Blaney signing pics.
I have quite a few. Right now I am taking pics of all of my Blaney cars. Almost all of my customs are Blaney cars.
I have a few others, and will probably post them when I post the Blaney pics since there are only a couple. You can see them when I get them posted, then I will know exactly how many I do have.
Thanks so much for the compliment.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Hey, very cool avatar Happy! Me like!

·
Registered
642 Posts
thanks ken and thanks everyone. i loved doing that car. i have a second in the works. ken, i believe i did the whelen custom for you several years ago. it was an "04" right?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By Golly Mello, you may be right! It is another one of my "Pride and Joys"! AND another well done piece by you I must add.
In the next few days, I will/am taking pics of my DB cars for the Hall of Fame, and it will be in there.
Thanks again for doing that car as well as the CFD car, AGAIN, LOL!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I know when I was at The Citadel for our ROTC Military camp we had to have a moment of silence at retreat and it was for the fire fighters that had died just a day before from Charleston. Real heroes for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts