Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing too special, but I was able to find two Wimmers that I needed for my Wimmer collection. And they were pretty cheap, the Rental was 5 bucks, and the Dealers was 20. Now all I need is someone to hook me up with the 04 Cat Rental and Cat Dealers I'd have every Wimmer in 1/24 lol.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
taterracing said:
Nice pickups! I need that CAT Dealers car. Was that also a TC pitstop?
Nope, Prefered Series. I don't think they made it in Pit Stop.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Damn it, they made all the neat paint schemes when Ward and Scott were driving the "Cat" car. All the alternate schemes that Dave drives are all pictures on the car. No cool colors or any of that. I guess besides Blaney cars, I'm gonna have to branch out and collect "Cat" cars too, then I will have some sweet paint schemes!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Your gonna need a custom (unless he drives it again and they make it), Wimmer is driving the Auto Zone car tonight in the Busch Series race.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Your gonna need a custom (unless he drives it again and they make it), Wimmer is driving the Auto Zone car tonight in the Busch Series race.
Yeah, he drove it at Richmond too!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
selby92 said:
FFighter_21 said:
I guess one of their developmental drivers was supposed to drive it tonight, but couldn't get it up to speed, so they put Scott in it, and he's runnin' really well in it!

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FFighter_21 said:
selby92 said:
FFighter_21 said:
I guess one of their developmental drivers was supposed to drive it tonight, but couldn't get it up to speed, so they put Scott in it, and he's runnin' really well in it!
Oh yeah, I wish they put him in it earlier this year for the races Burton was in the 29, he could be in the top 10 in points, maybe even top 5.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
selby92 said:
FFighter_21 said:
selby92 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Oh yeah, I wish they put him in it earlier this year for the races Burton was in the 29, he could be in the top 10 in points, maybe even top 5.
That car sure has run well, and I'll say this for Scott, he doesn't crash, so chances are real good he would have finished well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts