Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Lowes on friday, and found some new christmas items. What was really cool was the 1/24 open hood cars of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and Dale Jr Budweiser on clear base. Also there are some Haulers with 2 cars.
Jimmie-standard and test car.
Jeff-standard and pepsi
Dale-Standard and sharpie, has budweiser on them.

Sorry, I did not see prices of items. Trying to cut back on buying, so I passed.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Re: Check your Lowes for christmas items

If anybody gets any, please post some pics....the nearest Lowes is 60 miles away, but if nice enough, I may make a road trip! LOL!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

racersimage said:
Too bad that they won't have any Tony Stewart items :p
i was thinking the same thing, lol

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Thanks for the heads up there SuperG!! Might have to take a little trip by there today and see what's new.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Thanks for the info SuperG. I stopped by Lowe's today during my lunch hour and picked up a few items. Lots of stuff to choose from: Various Ornaments (Glass Snowman, Race Car Hoods, Diecast Cars on Bases), miniature pit crew snowman figurines. Drivers Represented Included: Harvick, Johnson, J. Gordon, Kane, Gilliand, Earnhardt Senior & Junior. I'll try to post some pictures later this evening.

·
Registered
388 Posts

Went to the nearest Lowes and only saw the Ornaments. Am really curious about the Haulers and cars on bases. Somebody get out there and take pics!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

i looked at 2 Lowes inthe past couple of days and one had just put out the pallets and hadnt started stocking yet and the other was still putting theirs out. did see a bunch of the ornaments though. i didnt see any hood open cars or the hauler 2 car sets. there is also a shirt/hat combo set.

·
Registered
40 Posts

i found some of the ornaments aswell up here in seattle. Didnt find and 1:24 diecasts or haulers yet. gonna go look in a couple of days. if anybody has pics that would be great!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Can't ya see I'm dyin' over here?!?!?!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

So I should go get some and put them on Ebay??? I might run by there friday morning and take pictures for you guys.
They do exist! believe me.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

if you do go back find out how much it is for the Johnson Hauler 2 car set

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
SuperG24 said:
So I should go get some and put them on Ebay??? I might run by there friday morning and take pictures for you guys.
They do exist! believe me.
So are the open hoods and haulers wc releases, SuperG
No luck here on those yet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK the pics are below. trying to get used to the new posting here.
There was a tag that said Hauler/car set $29.99.
I also have the pics of the Jimmie Johnson, but will post on friday.

SG24

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice...same hauler and cars already released, just in a different package...and in a package that doesn't match anything else they've ever released so it won't fit in nice anywhere in my collection. Of course, I'll get it...if I can find it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Those are pretty sweet. The cars look like they have steerable wheels also. They keep upgrading the WC cars.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
silver24ado said:
Nice...same hauler and cars already released, just in a different package...and in a package that doesn't match anything else they've ever released so it won't fit in nice anywhere in my collection. Of course, I'll get it...if I can find it.
quit reading my mind :eek:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts