Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Same here Darce. Looks like your having a great time Mello. Thanks for sharing the pics and looking forward to way more before the weekend is up.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
look'd to be a great day. who's car was the radioactive one?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darce: i talked to jimmie johnson, jeff gordon and denny hamlin. they were all in jj's garage talking and i was standing outside the door "IN THE RAIN", i might add. and i was soaked. i kept asking him (jj) to sign my rookie elite and he just egnored me. then denny turn around laughing and look directly at me. "i assumed they were laughing at me" then jj called me into the garage and signed my car. i spoke to all three before the nascar officals told me to leave. no more than, hey, how are you and congats to jeff and his wives new baby. in total, i was the about 1 min. also talked to kasey kahne, bill elliott and while tony stewart was in harvicks garage, got to say hey to him as well. all in all, I HAD A FREAKING BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker: not sure, i took that pic quick. it had just started raining when i took it.

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
awsome stuff there mello.

joker: my guess would be that is robby gordons car.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ron3fan said:
awsome stuff there mello.

joker: my guess would be that is robby gordons car.
well if you look at the pic you can see there is part of a 0 on the headlight.

well i looked around and it is actually Johnny Sauters #70

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
All I can say is most of the members won't post them in the Nascar paint schemes section anymore. I've heard from more than a couple of members that you can get pretty funny about where they post there so for the most part they have elected not to send there posts of pics that way anymore. That being said it is ashame too. Nice to see close ups of pics where they were taken right there at the track by memebers here instead of going by a bit's and piece pic while the car is racing or even going by the Generic paint schemes posted in from MA that may or may not look anything like the actual car.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
fishin4cars said:
All I can say is most of the members won't post them in the Nascar paint schemes section anymore. I've heard from more than a couple of members that you can get pretty funny about where they post there so for the most part they have elected not to send there posts of pics that way anymore. That being said it is ashame too. Nice to see close ups of pics where they were taken right there at the track by memebers here instead of going by a bit's and piece pic while the car is racing or even going by the Generic paint schemes posted in from MA that may or may not look anything like the actual car.
thats not what iam saying what i wanted to know was where do we post our track pics at first it was hall of fame then nascar community and now also the lounge
as for the picture section all ive have said is please post in numerical order so the sections are not in the big mess there were before i took over or please pm me with the pictures and you will be credited
as ffighter21 speedfreak etc have been

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
fishin4cars said:

i have heard the same thing from others. i know of a member that probably wont come back because of it.

as far as where to post it, i dont know. back when you went to daytona you posted the pics of the race in the paint schemes and then again in several different post in the hall of fame i believe. we dont need the pics posted twice in 2 places. as far as him posting it here this is a "lounge" type of post. it not of the race. the hall of fame if for "collections" not pics of people and races. i would say the these pics could also be put in the nascar community because it is nascar related.

so when you go to a race, put them once not twice. post them in either the paint schemes, the lounge or nascar community. it all depends on what they are of.

we have had a problem on the site that too much stuff is bogging down the system and having to see what we can do to relieve the weight off the system. i do believe that there will be some changes around here, and one of them is the double posting of information. such as posting that someone found a certain card or a car and posting it in one post and list it as "i am going to post it in the classifieds too" and then double posting it. if you found it and you are going to sell it then go sell it in the classifieds.

***now of course there is a fine line there like if someone has already made a post about the items then post to it, but dont go make a new post just to tell everyone you will be selling it over in the classifieds.***

as far as the analness(i dont know if that is a word, if not i claim it) about the paint scheme threads, i do see your point about the number thing being out of order but at the same time i see others complaints about their post being deleted because you had a different picture of the same car, or you wanted to move it to a different post. i remember you had a fit because we moved a couple of your post together instead of broke down into 4 different post. but yet you want to come along and move everybody elses post around and or delete their post. i now franklin gave you pretty much free run of the paint scheme threads but dude lighten up. we are here to have fun. i know we make light about "post counts" because they dont count but some people do care and we will make stupid post about our post counts so leave their post alone. i would say we need to make a new thread where people can post the cars and then you can use the pics but then once again we have two post of the same car.

i dont know how we can do this with updating the photos more often fi someone runs a special paint scheme and update it in order without pputting them out of order since some drivers dont run a special paint scheme every other race like some do. i dont mind that it is out of order. im not so lazy that i cant go around and look for it. i personally dont even visit the thread to care one way or the other because i have had photos and post removed before and didnt really appretiate it then but said "what the hell" and let it go on and have just plain out stopped contributing to the paint scheme threads all together. well now we are hearing that others have left the site because of it so now it does become a problem.

**now back to mellos great pics that can be here in the lounge**

1 - 13 of 13 Posts