Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally decided to stop being lazy and resize the pictures of everything I got for Christmas. The pictures are pretty self explanatory of what everything is any questions though just ask....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like that Jr. AMP/Dew jacket. I've been considering gettin' one myself. I saw a pic of him somewhere wearing one where the main sponsor was Adidas, if I could find that one, I would rather have it. IMO, the Adidas angle is what really makes that coat so sweet! Nice stuff BTW. It seems that buyimng your own Chrstmas gifts is the way to get the really cool stuff! LOL!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great gifts, big fan of cookie monster much?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I like that Jr. AMP/Dew jacket. I've been considering gettin' one myself. I saw a pic of him somewhere wearing one where the main sponsor was Adidas, if I could find that one, I would rather have it. IMO, the Adidas angle is what really makes that coat so sweet! Nice stuff BTW. It seems that buyimng your own Chrstmas gifts is the way to get the really cool stuff! LOL!
If it's not too personal, how much ya got tied up in that jacket? Just curious, they are pretty expensive around here.

·
Super Moderator
8,751 Posts
you will give me that jacket. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Ron3fan said:
you will give KSPOOL that jacket. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FFighter_21 said:
FFighter_21 said:
If it's not too personal, how much ya got tied up in that jacket? Just curious, they are pretty expensive around here.
My dealer had got a few in. he had 120 marked on them but I think he only charged 110 cause I traded a few cars to him.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
They have them at $125.00 here. Usually the jackets here are $115.00 so I guess that's not that bad then. Thanks Pal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts