Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all I though that I would put up some pics of what I got for Christmas and some of lastest pick ups. One of the best I didnt take a picture of which was a big George Forman with the interchangeable grills. I have cooked on this thing many times over since I got it. Everything from dinner to breakfast. Cant beat making 3 omlets at one time. Talk about a time saver on Sunday mornings when I have my son, my daughter, my nephew, my wifes little cousin and her friend, my wife and myself.

First is a couple of ornaments. I came across the clear Stewart and the wife picked it up before I could grab it and said I had to wait till Christmas.

Next up is my newest addition to my blades collection that i got for Christmas. It may look like its not that large in the picture but it is longer than my arm. Not to heavy, its got that just perfect weight to swing around without putting any strain on the wrist or shoulder.

I got the Pez for Christmas.

The next 2 up is a great addition to my comics collection. Encyclopedias of both DC and Marvel comics. Very cool when I read over characters that I have never heard of or forgot about. If you are into comics this is probably a must have for your collection.

On a recent outing that Larkin and I went on picked up the Joker and the Hudson Hornet. I didnt know that the Hornet was a real car outside of the "Cars" movie.

I know I said i wasnt going to pick up any of the One Badd Rides but this one came along and was an error so I had to get it.

Another to add to my error collection is a 1:43 Mark Martin car with a Jeff Gordon card.

And one more i had to add to the collection was this one. A Kyle Busch COT with a Ricky Rudd helmet.

Next up is a piece that I have been wanting in my collection for a while now and lucked up on a great price of only $26 on the Tony Stewart Independance Day Platinum. I have watched this car go out several times at way over what I would normally would pay.

Tony Stewart double pack Peanuts

Now is a couple of promos that I was given from a guy that I go to church with. He works for some advertising company(never have asked him which one) but one day we were talking about what I am into and when I said I collected cars, he told me he had some lying around and would bring some to me.

Here are my newest additions to my Production Samples: Stewart, Jr, Hamlin and Yeley. The Hamlin is my first 1:87 sample car.

And last since I am showing of my "Production Samples", here is one that I couldnt pass up. I know it isnt diecast or NASCAR, but I felt the need any to show yall anyway. It is a No. 1 production sample from the first firing of a plate of Jesus called "Blessing the Children". I took pics of the front, back and even put in a picture in the middle so you could see the detail around the edge with the gold inlay of the fish going around it. Very beautiful plate.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Good haul Joker, I don't know where to begin. I agree w/DD, those encyclopedias are the shiznit! What make car is that Hudson. The detail looks amazing for the size. I also love the plate. The fish design trim is awesome!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Good haul Joker, I don't know where to begin. I agree w/DD, those encyclopedias are the shiznit! What make car is that Hudson. The detail looks amazing for the size. I also love the plate. The fish design trim is awesome!
it is a 1:64 Team Caliber

taterracing said:
Great looking Stewart Independence car.
yea, i have wanted to add that car to my collection for a while now and when I ran up on that car at the price i paid for it i had to have it. i also saw the same seller selling the gold version, but in my opinion didnt look right. i have saw the regular version of that car end higher than what i paid for the platinum.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just added this one to my error collection just a few minutes ago

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thunder_alley1984 said:
Good job Joker! you are the king of errors.
i dont know about king.............but im working on it, lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts