Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newman/Logano were signing yesterday at the Cleveland Auto Show in the Chevy/Toyota booths, and Alex Mack/Greg Little were signing in the Ford booth for 'Browns night'. I only really cared about Newman since I already have a Logano auto'ed die-cast in my collection...but anyways, here's what I came home with.

First Browns stuff, then the NASCAR stuff.

And my new project...I'm gonna start getting tiles signed by drivers and eventually (once I have enough), turn it into a coffee table in checkerboard pattern. Used paint pens for these and they turned out AMAZING.

Just wanted to share.
-Jeremy

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very creative idea there, nice auto's as well!

·
It's Bristol, Baby!!!!
92 Posts
Great stuff, Jeremy! I would've liked to have went to the Auto Show's NASCAR night... rare to get a driver appearance in northeast Ohio these days.

Looks like Joey Logano has changed up his autograph, though.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.

Great stuff, Jeremy! I would've liked to have went to the Auto Show's NASCAR night... rare to get a driver appearance in northeast Ohio these days.

Looks like Joey Logano has changed up his autograph, though.
Yea, when he signed it I did a double take because I've never seen him change his autograph up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.