Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this in my inbox tonite.

Should be a great seller!

HOw you like it [MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION] and rest of the Bowyer Fans?

Scott

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Woah I could have sworn it was gonna be on the 55. I like this though. Awesome scheme. I cant wait to get it.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I wonder why he got it instead of Martin or Waltrip in the 55. Not a bad looking car though. Will look really great in the Color Chrome. Wonder what RCCA will do with this one if anything.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Thats a cool looking car. Dont care for Bama but the fans will enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Ehh I dunno if this one will be coming into the collection I think its kind of ugly personally but that's just me

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
I like it and my college football friend will love to see this!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I wonder why he got it instead of Martin or Waltrip in the 55. Not a bad looking car though. Will look really great in the Color Chrome. Wonder what RCCA will do with this one if anything.
Aaron's probably going for more exposure assuming this is running at Talladega for the Aaron's 499; like how they're sponsoring mike in the #40 and Martin in the #55 for Daytona. Another entry to get into victory lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Love it! Count me down for one. @diecastcarsnc Scott, You think this car will be made in ELITE or any special finishes? And do you think this will be made in 1/64 too? I know you likely don't have any definitive info right now, but any predictions would be great.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Nick Saban is still an ass.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Love it! Count me down for one. @diecastcarsnc Scott, You think this car will be made in ELITE or any special finishes? And do you think this will be made in 1/64 too? I know you likely don't have any definitive info right now, but any predictions would be great.
I've seen a Color Chrome ARC up for order on The Sunday Hauler. RCCA hasn't said anything yet.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2509]JGFAN24[/MENTION] Regular ARC 1:24,Colorchrome,1:64,you would assume RCCA would be making a elite.

·
Premium Member
10,479 Posts
Like it!!! Since it's a Bowyer car. I agree this car will look sweet in CC :wink:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts