Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Jimmie Johnson sucks...lucky SOB gets a tire cut and wrecks half the field but doesnt get wrecked.

thanks a lot you loser.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
geebi said:
kharvick29fn said:
yay!!!! NO MORE GORDON!!!

:-D
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this race is awesome!
they finally interviewed gordon so now i dont have to see him drive or listen to him whine in a interview!! YAY!!!!! :-D

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
I would officially like to thank Hendrick Motorsports aka Gordon and Jimmie for completely elminating RCR from the coke 600.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
kharvick29fn said:
Jimmie Johnson sucks...lucky SOB gets a tire cut and wrecks half the field but doesnt get wrecked.

thanks a lot you loser.
Wasn't his fault, he gave everyone a hand signal too. So thank those who didn't see it and Goodyear for their tires that seem to always go flat and tear apart.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Some pretty good wrecks so far. Ouch to Gordon, glad he's ok after that nasty hit. I love Lowe's racing!!! It's always the best race to watch.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Well Robby is having another bad night, hopefully Kahne can turn his Cup season around and win his second 600 in a row!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like the bottom end on the Yoters are doing the trick for em. I heard they had 30 more HP on the bottom end the rest of the cars on the track. Hopefully this will get them up and running now and get more yoters in the show each week. All but Waltrip and Reutimann Qualified this week and they wrecked out the reason they didn't make it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts