Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted my collection on here and I've gotten a bunch more. Here it is.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That stuff's lookin' good Tater! I love the RC Authentic pieces. Those are some of the most underrated die-cast ever produced, and you got some GREAT pieces. Keep it up, I love lookin' at em'!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'm still not terribly fond of the RC Authentics... they're ok, but I'd rather have an Action car in its place.

I'm not a big fan of haulers. I have one, but it's packed away.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
every thing is good except that horrid red sox banner and shirt. jk man as a yankee fan i hate the red sox but ur collection is nice

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two championships in the last four years! Still, it's now 'odd' to cheer for the Red Sox and have them win. I'm not used to winning!

I know, I need a Kenseth. I'd really like to get that Smirnoff Ice car he ran in 2003 (non-championship version) but I don't want to pony up the money for one yet. I don't have much room for one either.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Great stuff...especially the Wimmers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.