Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,954 Posts
I"ll vote for you because first you didnt tag me and second youve got one sweet collection.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] i was just checking out your bid for this month and i'll be nominating you as well. Your Stewart collection is awesome!

·
yes i am crazy and i can prove it
6,954 Posts
[MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION]
thank you it is small compared to some but im proud of it.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trust me i know the feeling i see some of these past collector of the month winners and man i don't even want to try at times but i have a lot of time and energy and feelings into my collection so it means a lot to me even though i don't have hundreds of diecasts and other racing items.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I love your collection, [MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION] !!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks @DEJRFAN65 and if Lionel would speed up the process i have on order...2012 Clint Bowyer 5-Hour Energy Elite Autographed and 2011 Clint Bowyer Chevy 100 Talladega Raced Win Elite (which i don't know how much longer i can wait for this car im going nuts!)

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Thanks @DEJRFAN65 and if Lionel would speed up the process i have on order...2012 Clint Bowyer 5-Hour Energy Elite Autographed and 2011 Clint Bowyer Chevy 100 Talladega Raced Win Elite (which i don't know how much longer i can wait for this car im going nuts!)
I really wanted the Bowyer Talledega win! Can't wait to see it!

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
Real nice collection. You have some awesome Bowyer's!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the nominations so far we're inching closer to the lead lol good luck to all the other members in the running this month as well

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Newest add photo's are now included here on my bid for Collector of The Month... We are getting closer and closer to the end of the month and again i'd like to say thank you for all of the nominations so far.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All of this months adds have now been added here to my bid for this months collector of the month other than my 2008 Clint Bowyer Toast to the Troops White Gold Elite. It looks like i am a bit behind for this months running so maybe next month with be the lucky charm. Thanks everyone for the nominations.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts