Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All. I am new to DieCast Crazy, but I have been collecting for many years. Please take a few moments and look through my collection. If you enjoy it, please vote for the newbie!

Thanks and God Bless you all.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! So how does this work? Since I posted this, does the moderator choose which one's who are in the running, or what? I'm still figuring a lot of this out.

WOW awesome collection.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Thanks! So how does this work? Since I posted this, does the moderator choose which one's who are in the running, or what? I'm still figuring a lot of this out.
Once you post in the show and tell section, you just have to wait for people to start nominating you. (Which has already happened for you.) At the end of the month, the member with the most nominations/votes, wins COM for the following month.

Very nice collection! There is one thing bothering me...that Dale Jr stand-up doesn't quite fit in your collection. You can just send it to me so it dosn't ruin your Tony Stewart collection. lol =)

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[MENTION=1296]Newbie[/MENTION]. That made me laugh about the Dale Jr. standup. Haha. I am trying to make my collection more diverse... although, when over 75% of your cars are Tony, that's kind of hard, huh?

So how do you nominate? Just click that "Thanks" tab?

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
@Newbie. That made me laugh about the Dale Jr. standup. Haha. I am trying to make my collection more diverse... although, when over 75% of your cars are Tony, that's kind of hard, huh?

So how do you nominate? Just click that "Thanks" tab?

To the left of your original post with the pictures there's a "Nominate" button. You just click on that. It's just under your name & member info. I'm not sure if you can see it since you're the one that posted but if you go into another show and tell thread you should be able to see it under other member's names.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[MENTION=1296]Newbie[/MENTION]. Thanks, I see it! Awesome. The more time I spend on here, the more I like this site. Where have I been the last few years? Haha.

Oh, and thanks for the nomination! I appreciate it greatly.

Be blessed my friend!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So do you all usually message your friends and ask to be nominated, or do you just let it take it's course? It would be cool to be considered the Collector of the month, but I don't want to seem pushy to anyone by requesting a nomination. [MENTION=1296]Newbie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3536]Jeff-Bayne[/MENTION], thanks for making my first 24 hours here awesome. This site is such a blast.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
[MENTION=3588]ChadCCartledge[/MENTION] Your Welcome.
I have never run, my collection is way too small, but I think you let it take its course.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How big is your collection [MENTION=3536]Jeff-Bayne[/MENTION]?

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
WOW fantastic collection!!! Lots of SMOKE & others. Thank you for sharing & good luck on becoming COTM in April :wink:

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks [MENTION=2275]T-Bone[/MENTION]. That would be awesome if selected. I've been telling everyone how I wish I started up on this site years ago. This place is awesome! There aren't too many die-cast collectors in Orlando unfortunately... Thanks for the nomination though! It is greatly appreciated.

God Bless!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not sure if editing the post with a few more photos will mess up the votes, so I thought I'd be safe and just show them in here. I got to meet Tony a few weeks back to get some things signed and was featured on the news in the process... Here is the picture of me on the news being interviewed as well as Tony signing my Tire and my White Gold Car. Enjoy!!!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
10 cars is still awesome. It's in the double digits!!! Which cars do you have 1/24 scale wise? I have about... 100 or so 1/64's but I don't have the photos of them.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts