Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Which member's collection should win Collector of the Month

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic will serve for the entry and voting on the Collector of the Month for January 2022.

• Members have until January 15,2022 to post that they would like to be in the running for Collector of the Month.
  • Members who would like to be considered for the Collector of the Month should share a link to their Show and Tell post in this topic. Entrants without a link to their collection will not be entered into the poll.
  • By January 16,2022 , members will be able to begin voting for who they think should be Collector of the Month. A poll will be added to this topic with the option to vote for any member who has entered.
  • At the end of the month, the poll will close and the winner of the poll will be declared the Collector of the Month!
  • Please read the rules before entering.
  • Collector of the Month Contest

·
KB-972
17,156 Posts
Unless somebody else jumps in by end of today we will have another month with no winner. Freaking sad!!

·
Premium Member
10,904 Posts
I will post my collection. As I have said many times it isn’t large but I am slowly building it. I love this community and all the members who still are here 😉👍🏻
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Sunday Money
2,125 Posts
To be honest 🙈 I have no idea how to make a post link. Sorry!! My attempt below my apologies!!!
@T-Bone

Posting a link....

Upload your pictures to an album you create on this site.

From the home page drop down menu (upper right corner), select Gallery.
You will see a button "Add Media" (upper right again), click on button.
A pop up will appear, select "Create personal album".
Create album title and "upload" (upper left) your photos. Don't forget to "save" your uploaded photos (bottom of screen).
Once photos are uploaded to your album, you can copy and paste the link of individual photos or your whole album to a post.
Select "Insert link" from the icons located on the bottom of the screen every time you post and enter the URL (web address of your picture or album).

Examples:
Link to one of my pictures in my album.
https://www.diecastcrazy.com/media/dcz-forum-car-door-number.265270/

Link to the only album (album title "Stuff" :LOL:) I give access to the members to view (all my other albums are set to private).
https://www.diecastcrazy.com/media/albums/stuff.5193/

Good luck. (y)

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd also like to be considered for Collector of the month.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Make sure you read this before entering COTM next time.

Got it. I'm still a newbie at this. I'm an old fart, so understanding what I'm reading sometimes takes a while to sink in. I was a mechanical / manufacturing engineer before retiring, so not fluent in software terms. I usually left that to my wife, the senior software systems analyst. (Her degree is actually in aerospace engineering.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts