Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Which post should win the Collector of the month March, 2012 contest?

• [post=763655]COTM for March J Gordon[/post]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [post=770509]Collector of the Month - April, 1st Try[/post]

• [post=761122]My March COTM Entry[/post]

• [post=765184]Lots of new Goodies!!!!![/post]

• [post=780276]Tank's "Go Big Or Go Home" Post[/post]

• [post=761129]I'll take a shot at march.[/post]

• [post=763243]1st/last try at COTM[/post]

• [post=770542]Ollie's signing[/post]

• [post=762406]cotm March[/post]

• Remaining nominations cumulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which member should win this months Collector of the Month contest?

Choose from the topics posted throughout the Show and Tell forum, and vote for your favorite topic now.

What is Collector of the Month?
Collector of the Month is a contest that awards members that post pics of their collections during the course of the selected month. Any listed topic in the Show and Tell forum is eligible for a Collector of the Month nomination.

What determines a Collector of the Month?
Collector of the Month selection is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the Show and Tell forum, members can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the members info. block on the left hand side of the post.

The Show and Tell topics with the most nominations during the course of the month are displayed in this topic using the poll feature. At the end of the month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

What is the benefit of winning
Collector of the Month?
The overall winner will get recognition on the homepage as the Collector of the Month and will win their choice of an eBay Gift Certificate worth $10 or a DCZ T-Shirt!

The winner MUST send a private message to me with their address and choice of prize after the contest is over in order to receive the prize.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.