Votes: 5 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
121,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic will serve for the entry and voting on the Collector of the Month for March 2021.

• Members have until March 15, 2021 to post that they would like to be in the running for Collector of the Month.
  • Members who would like to be considered for the Collector of the Month should share a link to their Show and Tell post in this topic. Entrants without a link to their collection will not be entered into the poll.
  • By March 16, 2021, members will be able to begin voting for who they think should be Collector of the Month. A poll will be added to this topic with the option to vote for any member who has entered.
  • At the end of the month, the poll will close and the winner of the poll will be declared the Collector of the Month!
  • Please read the rules before entering.
  • Collector of the Month Contest

·
KB-972
16,737 Posts
Throwing my hat in the ring as not to lose out on a month with only one participant. @MOPARBOB

Lots of new stuff since my last run. Some Kurt stuff has been sold but I kept the pics if I decide to get some back. Anyway here is the link to my album & also a post in show & tell.
Albums created by Mike KB-41
COTM March

·
KB-972
16,737 Posts
It's not that i'm battling Bob for COTM as much as it is that I don't want to see March not have a winner per the rules..

·
AKA Leadfoot
121,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not that i'm battling Bob for COTM as much as it is that I don't want to see March not have a winner per the rules..
It almost happened last November, until a few other members stepped up.
Screenshot (754).png

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,736 Posts
So that we have a vote, I will throw my hat in the ring. I was going to wait until I could re-arrange my collection in my room (have to get my Eldora section set up). Here are links to my collections.

·
KB-972
16,737 Posts
Last day to vote,.. i'm pretty sure there are more than 8 people on here. Vote for somebody, do it today. This has been a public service announcement. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.