Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Which member's collection should win Collector of the Month

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic will serve for the entry and voting on the Collector of the Month for May 2022.

• Members have until May 15,2022 to post that they would like to be in the running for Collector of the Month.
  • Members who would like to be considered for the Collector of the Month should share a link to their Show and Tell post in this topic. Entrants without a link to their collection will not be entered into the poll.
  • By May 16,2022 , members will be able to begin voting for who they think should be Collector of the Month. A poll will be added to this topic with the option to vote for any member who has entered.
  • At the end of the month, the poll will close and the winner of the poll will be declared the Collector of the Month!
  • Please read the rules before entering.
  • Collector of the Month Contest

·
Premium Member
11,121 Posts
Speaking for myself this COTM tradition needs to continue 🙏 I was thrilled to win COTM after being gone for 10 years and coming back to DCZ!! Many thanks to my friends and members here on DCZ who voted for me to win. We need a few new members or established members to run in May. I am making a personal call to all to support this amazing COTM program. Come on you all 😉👍🏻 Let’s keep this long standing tradition alive 🙏🙏 @Mike KB-41 @Texas3 @kshook @tf330fan @iatse201 @Bandit33 @ShadowRT77 @Corky @Legacy
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
KB-972
17,284 Posts
Speaking for myself this COTM tradition needs to continue 🙏 I was thrilled to win COTM after being gone for 10 years and coming back to DCZ!! Many thanks to my friends and members here on DCZ who voted for me to win. We need a few new members or established members to run in May. I am making a personal call to all to support this amazing COTM program. Come on you all 😉👍🏻 Let’s keep this long standing tradition alive 🙏🙏 @Mike KB-41 @Texas3 @kshook @tf330fan @iatse201 @Bandit33 @ShadowRT77 @Corky @Legacy View attachment 735325
I can't. Still have another month, plus I only run in odd yrs.

·
Premium Member
11,116 Posts
I guess that I will throw my hat in the ring and go against @warm-tires as I really think it has been more then 6 months since I last won. I really haven't add a whole lot since I am almost out of room to display them and I really don't want to leave them in boxes. Below is a link to my albums and I hope it works.

kshook | Diecast Crazy Forums

1 - 14 of 14 Posts