Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
121,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic will serve for the entry and voting on the Collector of the Month for November 2022.

• Members have until November 15 2022 to post that they would like to be in the running for Collector of the Month.
  • Members who would like to be considered for the Collector of the Month should share a link to their Show and Tell post in this topic. Entrants without a link to their collection will not be entered into the poll.
  • By November 16 2022 , members will be able to begin voting for who they think should be Collector of the Month. A poll will be added to this topic with the option to vote for any member who has entered.
  • At the end of the month, the poll will close and the winner of the poll will be declared the Collector of the Month!
  • Please read the rules before entering.
  • Collector of the Month Contest

·
Premium Member
11,381 Posts
Come on fellow DCZer’s 😉 We need a few of you to post your collection for COTM? New or Old let’s keep the tradition alive 😁

·
Premium Member
11,381 Posts
Another month and we still don't have 2 members entered. COTM is now officially over. We never get any new members and it's the same ones over and over when their 6 months is reached.
It can’t be over!!! This truly makes me extremely sad 😔 Another tradition gone!! As I said this makes me extremely sad!!! 🤦‍♂️🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.