Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY MY COLTS ARE CHAMPIONS! CONGRATS TO MY COLTS I'LL BE THEIR NEXT YEAR.

I got tickets for free from my aunt. She paid 2 thousand apiece and had 4 total. So had a great time, I didn't fiddle with bringing a digital camera, but took a disposable one. I'll try and get pictures developed sometime this week and get them posted up on here ASAP. We stayed about 2 hours away from Dolphin stadium. Not being by the beach we left as soon as we could plus we currently have an 18 yr old staying with us until he can graduate high school. I think my aunt is coming back up on Tuesday or Wedsneday. People their were pretty friendly had a few conversations with quite a few people. going to have to order champ stuff this coming week.

It's been a long time since an Indiana team won a national championship. I think the last time was like 87 with IU and Bobby Knight.

Hope you all had as much fun as I did

·
Registered
724 Posts
CSR said:

I got tickets for free from my aunt. She paid 2 thousand apiece and had 4 total. So had a great time, I didn't fiddle with bringing a digital camera, but took a disposable one. I'll try and get pictures developed sometime this week and get them posted up on here ASAP. We stayed about 2 hours away from Dolphin stadium. Not being by the beach we left as soon as we could plus we currently have an 18 yr old staying with us until he can graduate high school. I think my aunt is coming back up on Tuesday or Wedsneday. People their were pretty friendly had a few conversations with quite a few people. going to have to order champ stuff this coming week.

It's been a long time since an Indiana team won a national championship. I think the last time was like 87 with IU and Bobby Knight.

Yeah your right on IU, the last time Indiana had a pro champion was 1973 with the Pacers in the ABA

But I'm glad you had a great time

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
now thats sweet. glad you got to see your colts in the s.b. that must have been something to go to the biggest game of the year and have your team win.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KK3869 said:
CSR said:

Yeah your right on IU, the last time Indiana had a pro champion was 1973 with the Pacers in the ABA

But I'm glad you had a great time
yea, I didnt watch basketball when I was little so I dont even remember the 1987, I wasnt born in 73.

I can't express in words what the Colts winning the SB means to me right now.

I cant decide if I want to pony up the dough for season tickets again next year.

Last year I had SB tickets too. I paid face value for them after getting picked in the lottery for them. This year I got lucky and didn't seek tickets at all. I obviously didnt go last year, but im glad I got to go this year.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I know how happy you must have felt CSR i saw the Tampa bay Lightning skate the stanley cup

it was the greatest day of my life the other three greatest moments of my life was seeing Gordon win the 500 live 3 times

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gordon24 said:
I know how happy you must have felt CSR i saw the Tampa bay Lightning skate the stanley cup

it was the greatest day of my life the other three greatest moments of my life was seeing Gordon win the 500 live 3 times
well I'd have to say it was probably up there in greatest days of my life. Definately up there with my wedding day, a few indy 500's and brickyard 400's

·
TCL Original
7,023 Posts
I'll third that. Unless, of course, there was some sort of problem with the camera(s) that you took. If so, we understand.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get em too y'all

Got back last monday and got a big snowstorm on tuesday then wrecked on wedsneday been playing with the insurance companies then got a huge snowstorm over the weekend. So I still havent got them developed

tell y'all the truth I've totally spaced it with whats all going on recently, financial, personal, and physical problems

1 - 11 of 11 Posts