Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking all the cars out to photograph for each of my last several posts, I decided these were too cool to go back in the boxes, so I've put them all on display. And since I'm still trying to decide what series to post next, I thought this would be a good interim post.

Textile Font Art Line Pattern

And some closer shots.

Rectangle Textile Font Line Flooring

I also included some of the Action cars that use the same 1983-1986 Thunderbird casting.

Textile Rectangle Art Font Line

Textile Font Rectangle Line Art

Anyone have any ideas or requests for my next posts? Anything pre-2000 and 1/64 scale is on the table. I may not have the complete set, but usually close to it. Bonus points if you think of something I don't have.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a perfect setup for these cars, congratulations. Who makes those shelves?
Thanks! I spent a lot of time figuring out the best display to do these justice before finally deciding on one. These are made by a shop on Etsy called War Forged Products. I've sent them a message to see if they'd consider creating a special discount code for the forum. I'll update this thread when they respond.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For anyone interested, the maker of these displays responded to my message and created a discount code for this forum for 10% off. Enter DIECASTCRAZY10 as the promo code at checkout.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just found their displays in Etsy and thought they were nice and innovative, and I liked that they are made here in the US.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts