Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
Can people stop complaining about how the "New Bristol" (which is 5 years old now, so its not new) sucks? The racing is a ton better than the wreckfest follow the leader it used to be

People can't give an opinion on the track? You like it, some don't. Just like you didn't like the old one it seems and some do. The world isn't gonna end if people state they don't like the track now.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
People can't give an opinion on the track? You like it, some don't. Just like you didn't like the old one it seems and some do. The world isn't gonna end if people state they don't like the track now.
I gave my opinion, Im just stating some peoples side that likes the "new" Bristol...but people keep going on and on and on about how it sucks, I think people get the point by now

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I gave my opinion, Im just stating some peoples side that likes the "new" Bristol...but people keep going on and on and on about how it sucks, I think people get the point by now
Sorry if you don't like it...but it's a free Country and until they do something most of us will continue to say the new Bristol sucks.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Congrats to him, He can win um all if it keeps him out of the cup races, and how can a 15 year have any opinion on a track that was changed 5 years ago? just sayin.

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
I just got home, Thank god for the DVR because that was a boring race, I stopped fast forward at 15 to go and prayed the rest of the way. 2 4 4, Ging to be great.

·
Premium Member
11,121 Posts
Received this text from a close friend of mine. Quote: Even a squirrel finds a nut once or twice. LOL :laugh: I'm sure you can tell he doesn't like Sadler to much.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.