·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On winning the 2012 Bud Shootout.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Sign me up for the RV of that one! What a race for Rowdy holy moses.

·
Impartially partial
9,048 Posts
We'll need a Kyle Busch Win Version for this race! Perhaps we should get a Gordon too, eh?

What a heck of a drive for ol' Rowdy today! Congrats!

·
CraZy about 1:87
749 Posts
Hot damn what a finish. Gonna be a hell of a 500!

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
It was like watching a NASCAR 2011 game in real life, Congrats to Kyle Busch, looks like he will be strong this week.

·
Always smooth
4,271 Posts
This is why I am a Kyle fan. I seen driving tonight like I have never seen before. I dont know what else to say! Now Kenseth for the 500!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Obviously I was rooting for Jr. and Harvick. After they got wrecked, and Busch made that amazing save (and then he did it again), I said I would like to see him win the race. (God help me.) When he pushed Tony to the front on the GWC, I told my wife what he was going to do, and when he made his move, I knew he was going to win. Tony couldn't do anything, because he would have gotten wrecked.

It was a great race, but there is definitely a huge learning curve for the drivers as far as pushing and bump drafting. Gonna be an interesting week with the Duels and the 500.

On a side note, I am glad all the drivers that wrecked are okay, and I am still not a Shrub fan.

·
CraZy Senior
6,544 Posts
Next time anyone gives me shit for being a Kyle Busch fan, I'm going to forever reference the 2012 shootout.

He is the fucking man!
Ok, you made your point... keep it clean.

Back to your point... I won't give you a hard time for being KyBusch fan, but we'll see how he keeps his temper under control this year. The night he wrecked Hornaday is still fresh in my mind as it probably is for more than a few people.

That being said he definitely had the drive of the night.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts