·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On winning the 54th Daytona 500.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I thought it was lame Biff didn't even try to win. It's the Daytona 500 man be the teammate in any other race. Congrats to Matt thought thats gonna be a cool raced version. He clearly had the best car tonight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm glad to see Roush win it but damn I really really wanted biffle to get I'm glad ford Roush and Matt got it done congratulations but I also got to give props to JR for that move on the end nice Job :)

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
I think biff had the best car. No doubt he woulda won if he made a move. But very glad woth kenseth. Really like ford's chances this year.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Yeah Kenseth should be giving Biffle anything he wants and thanking him for not taking the 500. Im cool with Kenseth winning it but it should be Biffle in victory lane.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
No idea what Biffle was thinking. Even afterwards he said he should have dragged the brake to open up a gap on Matt so they could draft by him. Uh you think? How many times you been in a plate race Biffle? Seemed to me he had no interest in winning. Even in his interview he didn't seem all that disappointed with 3rd.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Congrats to Matt!!! To bad Biffle didnt want to win, Jr could have helped, but Jr finished ahead of Biffle.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Congrats to Matt! What a race!

Slightly disappointed that Jr came in 2nd. 2nd sucks! lol Jr should've known that Kenseth & Biffle would be paired up, he should've teamed up with Denny on that last restart.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
congrats to matt

whooo carl came back and got 8th

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Great win for #17 Matt Kenseth, what a wild race! Congrats to #17 Matt Kenseth and his team and all of his loyal fans!!!:cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts