·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On winning the 54th Daytona 500.

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
I thought it was lame Biff didn't even try to win. It's the Daytona 500 man be the teammate in any other race. Congrats to Matt thought thats gonna be a cool raced version. He clearly had the best car tonight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm glad to see Roush win it but damn I really really wanted biffle to get I'm glad ford Roush and Matt got it done congratulations but I also got to give props to JR for that move on the end nice Job :)

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
I think biff had the best car. No doubt he woulda won if he made a move. But very glad woth kenseth. Really like ford's chances this year.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
No idea what Biffle was thinking. Even afterwards he said he should have dragged the brake to open up a gap on Matt so they could draft by him. Uh you think? How many times you been in a plate race Biffle? Seemed to me he had no interest in winning. Even in his interview he didn't seem all that disappointed with 3rd.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
Congrats to Matt! What a race!

Slightly disappointed that Jr came in 2nd. 2nd sucks! lol Jr should've known that Kenseth & Biffle would be paired up, he should've teamed up with Denny on that last restart.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,196 Posts
congrats to matt

whooo carl came back and got 8th

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.