Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd win of the season at a rain shortened and a fairly uneventful Fontana race.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
It sucks the race ended already.. but Glad Tony won!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I won't say Congrats, I don't feel it's earned until the race is fully over.. (nothing against Tony)

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Way to go Tony. At least the best car won it still. Most rain delays go to someone who didn't deserve it.

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Way to go Tony. At least the best car won it still. Most rain delays go to someone who didn't deserve it.
I would have liked to see what Jeff could have done if he restarted up with Tony. That pit screwup messed up a good finish. He was the fastest car on the track quite a bit. But at least Stewart definitely would have been up there contending for the win either way, unlike the last couple ofrain shortened races where Reutimann and Logano won but were not in a position to win if it had stayed green.

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Hate to say it but the Nationwide Rcaes are more watchable this year. And its not because of Danica.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
I won't say Congrats, I don't feel it's earned until the race is fully over.. (nothing against Tony)
agree completely..wouldn't care who it was, that wasn't a 'win'...that was a gift...and fergodsakes how many times can they friggin help the 48?? just have to be kidding right? anyways, sucks, I think the 11 had something for the 14, it is what it is...never liked rain shortened gifts like that but oh well.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
agree completely..wouldn't care who it was, that wasn't a 'win'...that was a gift...and fergodsakes how many times can they friggin help the 48?? just have to be kidding right? anyways, sucks, I think the 11 had something for the 14, it is what it is...never liked rain shortened gifts like that but oh well.
I don't see how they helped the 48?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts