Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
there are plans to make them but knowing how things always seem to go, they will cancel all of them.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea, go check out the 2007 diecast paint schemes thread and they're are some listed in there. so far they have shown the paint schemes for Stewart, johnson, kyle busch, gordon, and mears. they are being released on nascar.com now and several other diecast sites.

this is what i can find that is going to be released in total

Tony Stewart Home Depot Car Tomorrow
Jimmie Johnson Lowes Car of Tomorrow
Kyle Busch Kelloggs Car of Tomorrow
Casey Mears National Guard Car of Tomorrow
Jeff Gordon Dupont Car of Tomorrow
Dale Earnhardt Jr Bud Car of Tomorrow
Kevin Harvick Shell Car of Tomorrow
Kasey Kahne Dodge Car of Tomorrow
Matt Kenseth Dewalt Car of Tomorrow
Elliott Sadler Dodge Car of Tomorrow
Greg Biffle Ameriquest Car of Tomorrow
Ryan Newman Alltel Car of Tomorrow
Denny Hamlin Fedex Car of Tomorrow
Kurt Busch Miller Light Car of Tomorrow
Clint Bowyer Jack Daniels Car of Tomorrow
Dale Jarrett UPS Car of Tomorrow
David Reutimann Burger Car of Tomorrow
Tony Raines Shrek Third Car of Tomorrow

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool. Thanks for the info. I checked out the nascar.com store. Look pretty cool. I suppose you could add #96 Tony Raines Shrek 3 to the COT diecast list. Hope to pick up a Hamlin 1/24th sometime.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
taterracing said:
Cool. Thanks for the info. I checked out the nascar.com store. Look pretty cool. I suppose you could add #96 Tony Raines Shrek 3 to the COT diecast list. Hope to pick up a Hamlin 1/24th sometime.
its on there but as it is listed where i have found it as "Shrek Third"

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I was at one of the haulers today at Bristol and they have also made diecast of the 4 COT car makes. The Impala, Avenger, Camry, and Fusion.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
demondecko said:
I was at one of the haulers today at Bristol and they have also made diecast of the 4 COT car makes. The Impala, Avenger, Camry, and Fusion.
in 1/64 as well as 1/24? if so, i will have to get all 4 of them.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
I can look for the 1:64 and let you know tomorrow if you want me to. I dont pay much attention to the 1:64 so I honestly dont remember if they had it or not. I dont care to look though.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
I can look for the 1:64 and let you know tomorrow if you want me to. I dont pay much attention to the 1:64 so I honestly dont remember if they had it or not. I dont care to look though.
yes, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would like to have a set of the COT cars as well. Will have to see where I can find on the net. If I find em Ron I will send you a link.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
yes, if you don't mind.
The trailer had the 1:64 of the avenger and the Camry but not the other two. They are made by CFS.

·
Super Moderator
8,767 Posts
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
yes, if you don't mind.
The trailer had the 1:64 of the avenger and the Camry but not the other two. They are made by CFS.
cool. i need those. thanks for looking for me demon

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
did they have any of the actual drivers there? i told Larkin to pick up a Stewart. and if they did, were they in the little boxes or in clam shells?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
No problem Ron. They didnt have any actual drivers in the COT Joker. Least none that I saw and I looked in almost every drivers hauler at some point over the weekend.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
demondecko said:
No problem Ron. They didnt have any actual drivers in the COT Joker. Least none that I saw and I looked in almost every drivers hauler at some point over the weekend.
i talked to Larkin and he said he never ran across the 4 makes of the COT's but he did find and picked up a 1:24 COT of Robby Gordons Jim Beam.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
joker_20 said:
demondecko said:
i talked to Larkin and he said he never ran across the 4 makes of the COT's but he did find and picked up a 1:24 COT of Robby Gordons Jim Beam.
The Toyota hauler had the Camry COT. I never looked in Robby Gordon's hauler. I wish I woulds have now cause I woulda got his.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts