Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
there are plans to make them but knowing how things always seem to go, they will cancel all of them.

· Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
demondecko said:
I was at one of the haulers today at Bristol and they have also made diecast of the 4 COT car makes. The Impala, Avenger, Camry, and Fusion.
in 1/64 as well as 1/24? if so, i will have to get all 4 of them.

· Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
I was at one of the haulers today at Bristol and they have also made diecast of the 4 COT car makes. The Impala, Avenger, Camry, and Fusion.
I can look for the 1:64 and let you know tomorrow if you want me to. I dont pay much attention to the 1:64 so I honestly dont remember if they had it or not. I dont care to look though.
yes, if you don't mind.

· Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
Ron3fan said:
demondecko said:
I can look for the 1:64 and let you know tomorrow if you want me to. I dont pay much attention to the 1:64 so I honestly dont remember if they had it or not. I dont care to look though.
yes, if you don't mind.
The trailer had the 1:64 of the avenger and the Camry but not the other two. They are made by CFS.
cool. i need those. thanks for looking for me demon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.