Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a couple months ago when the MA COTs came out about how ridiculous the packaging was and how the car was screwed into the base. I figured that the Elites would be different, but I got my Harvick Shell COT today and I was WRONG. It was a little bit of a pain in the butt getting the car out of the box especially with the screws.

I have to cut MA some slack on this one though, I would have rather them package it the way that they did rather than get a busted up car. Plus with them not knowing everything about the COT until April, time constraints probably made them modify their current packaging instead of coming up with new packaging.

I just hope they come up with something new next year.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
yea, i just got my 1/24 Jr. Elvis COT in the mail today. i just removed the styrofoam top for right now but it did come with instructions on how to remove the car from bottom piece. it is th first COT i have received in 1/24.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Thanks for that picture! Now I'm not sure if I might want to get an elite COT for this year. I still haven't gotten the MA version so I wouldn't mind spending the extra money to get one in Elite. I'd really like to see them both in hand to see the differences. I just might have have to go for either the Shell or the Shell Platinum Allstar Raced version in elite. That pic really has my intrest up now!!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Thanks for that picture! Now I'm not sure if I might want to get an elite COT for this year. I still haven't gotten the MA version so I wouldn't mind spending the extra money to get one in Elite. I'd really like to see them both in hand to see the differences. I just might have have to go for either the Shell or the Shell Platinum Allstar Raced version in elite. That pic really has my intrest up now!!
Just remember the All Star win was not a COT.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
demondecko said:
fishin4cars said:
Just remember the All Star win was not a COT.
Thanks, that is true. There is a Platinum COT version but that isn't the allstar win. So I guess in actuallity I'm looking for three Harvick 2007 cars not including the Prelude to a dream car which means Out of the four Harvick cars I still need two I could still pick up in the Elite COT. Thanks for the reminder there!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I just looked at the picture of the All-Star win car on the RCCA site. It is covered in confetti just like the Daytona car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts