Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
COTM for March J Gordon

Here is my collection. I tried to include a spreadsheet that I made with all the cars(well except a few new ones) with descriptions and pictures, but it was to large file size. Let me know if anyone i interested and i can send it over to you. Its a good way to keep track of the hundreds of cars! CLICK VOTE TO THE LEFT IF YOU LIKE! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Link to My Collection Photo Album http://diecastcrazy.com/community/members/3565-albums3183.html

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE VIDEO.

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Re: COTM - March

Here are some pictures of the collection, I can take whatever pictures that you would like to see more of. Thanks for the consideration for the COTM contest. Hope you all enjoy viewing my collection.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-mE0xeVoQ&feature=g-upl&context=G2c09ab5AUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Wow, that's quite the collection. I like the layout and the variety of drivers. I have to say that the Penrose custom is my favorite. Great collection.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great collection!

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Pretty darn nice if i say so myself. Take a stroll through my albums if you would like. Thanks for sharing the video with your son. I think the shelf at the top puts it over the edge. Very nice layout...

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOW well needless to say you have my vote. Awesome collection and room. Also liked that spreadsheet idea, what a way to organize your cars. I had no idea you could do the picture thing, that's pretty cool.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
awesome collection

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Check out my collection for COTM for March. I also added individual car pictures in my photo album for a little deeper look at the collection. Also, added some screenshots of the spreadsheet that I use to organize it. Check my post and you can download the spreadsheet. Thanks for looking and thank you for your vote!

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
my ol lady would kill me if i had a collection that big....Congrats Man and awesome collection.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts