Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 6 cars signed by Bill at Martinsville plus Biffle and Riggs.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice autos..............wish i lived closer to the tracks so i could get more of mine signed.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoKeR_20 said:
nice autos..............wish i lived closer to the tracks so i could get more of mine signed.
Thanks. Your not missing much of Stewart. He only signs about 2 times around here each year. He never signs at any track. Unless you have a hot pass.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
How do you get a guy to stand there long enough ti get him to sign 6 cars?

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FFighter_21 said:
How do you get a guy to stand there long enough ti get him to sign 6 cars?
3 on Friday, 3 on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gordon24 said:
man you are so lucky with those autos.

good job though
Thanks

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
JPM42 said:
JoKeR_20 said:
Thanks. Your not missing much of Stewart. He only signs about 2 times around here each year. He never signs at any track. Unless you have a hot pass.
yea i have heard that about Stewart. But i Still have other drivers that i collect like Johnson, Harvick, Kahne, Sadler that i would like to get auto'd. and i just dont know about shipping out my cars like that to get auto'd at the race shops.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
The only autographed 1/24 I have is David Reutimann Dominos he came to his hometown for an autograph signing which was only 30 min from my house. still its anawesome piece though

have you met Ruetimann yet he is a very nice guy, he stayed til everyone that showed up got an autograph

·
Registered
245 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
JPM42 said:
JoKeR_20 said:
yea i have heard that about Stewart. But i Still have other drivers that i collect like Johnson, Harvick, Kahne, Sadler that i would like to get auto'd. and i just dont know about shipping out my cars like that to get auto'd at the race shops.
how do you find out if a driver will sign at the shop? been trying to figure that out for sometime now. thanks

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
SFC_Allen said:
JoKeR_20 said:
JPM42 said:
JoKeR_20 said:
how do you find out if a driver will sign at the shop? been trying to figure that out for sometime now. thanks
What I would do is email or call the shop and ask. They will usually tell you. Somedrivers or teams websites say whether or not they will sign mailed in things.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gordon24 said:
The only autographed 1/24 I have is David Reutimann Dominos he came to his hometown for an autograph signing which was only 30 min from my house. still its anawesome piece though

have you met Ruetimann yet he is a very nice guy, he stayed til everyone that showed up got an autograph
I've met him twice really nice guy. He came with Darrell when I got that personal meet and greet thing at the speedpark.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SFC_Allen said:
JoKeR_20 said:
JPM42 said:
JoKeR_20 said:
Unless they have an event or you just get lucky and show up when they are there they usually don't. But you can always send it in like Joker was talking about but me personally I wouldn't take the chance.

The only

1 - 15 of 15 Posts