Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody i know this has nothing to do with racing but i thought i would share this.... my dad got in a nasty car accident yesterday morning the roads were icy at the time and ran head on into another truck i endend up with a broken coller bone, broken foot, and broke both bones in his right arm in 2 places he was in surgery from 6 pm to 11:15 pm working on his arm.... my dog was him as well and she went through the windshield but she wasnt hurt except for the huge gash on her face..... i has included pics and video of the scene... he was driving the red dodge...

video http://www.kxnet.com/video.asp?ArticleId=109480&VideoId=6487

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad way2fast. Hope everything heals up allright. Our prayers are with you guys.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Dang man, sounds pretty bad. Our prayers are with you and your family.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
Hope everything goes well and a speedy recovery.

Your in our prayers.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Ouch, hope for a speedy recovery here! That could have been much much worse, and I'm happy no one was killed!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Our Prayers go out to your family. Hope your dad has a speedy recovery & dog will be alright? Keep us posted on his recovery.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
dang dude, wish yall well and a speedy recovery

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the prayers guys my dog will be ok except for a few scars ... my dad's surgery was a sucess they had to surgicly repair his arm with screws and plates

·
Registered
362 Posts
My best friend was killed instilly in car accident on march 5th. :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Rip Doug you we be missed you were a great friend.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Glad to see your dad is recovering well and the dog is OK!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts