Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
That car looks awesome. I kinda wish they were auctioning off that Daytona 500 Win prototype, I think that one would go for $1000+
Jr's Daytona 500 prototype from Lionel sold for over $3000, and his raw version of his Daytona 500 win is up for sale by the dale jr foundation and is currently at $1,150.

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
Impartially partial
9,047 Posts
These charity sales always go higher. Gordon's put several pre-pro 1:24's on ebay and they fetch around the same amount as this one. It's nice to see these things being used for a good cause rather than letting them fall into the wrong hands.

Face it, nobody is buying a prototype for $800-$3000 to make money off of it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
These charity sales always go higher. Gordon's put several pre-pro 1:24's on ebay and they fetch around the same amount as this one. It's nice to see these things being used for a good cause rather than letting them fall into the wrong hands.

Face it, nobody is buying a prototype for $800-$3000 to make money off of it.
totally agree. it's always nice to see they people who have the money to spend that much spend it on stuff that 100% of the money raised going to charity.

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Being a prototype and autographed by Dale Jr for charity,I'm surprised it didn't go higher than it sold for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts