Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started with a 2003 Kerry Earnhardt Hot Tamles. Car is Number 32 on the production run. I used Pearl White Paint and printed the Decals off myself with the help from Melloyello20. Not sure if I am going to sell this or keep it for myself. It really turned out alot better then I thought it would have. If you want to see all the pics of the car just click on the pic for the Slide Show

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
great car man, you are coming along great with the customs

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Me thinks ya gots a future in this business!!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That is one really sharp car!! I love the way the photo bucket slide show came out! My son and I were curious as to how much it would bring on the Bay. He says two to three hundred I said I wouldn't be suprised if it got over $500. Either way I don't think I would put it up for sale DP. That is a really cool custom!! I really like that one a heck of a lot!!!!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Dang thats a nice car DP! Keep up the good work!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Man, it looks awesome! I remember you telling me at my shop that you were working on a Jr. Bud Light. If you can make a nice sleeve and box, this thing would go crazy on eBay.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
I saw that you have it on eBay now. Looks like it will do well. Congrats again on the fine work.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
He looks so happy....I am happy for him. Now he can relax and drive. Nothing but good things ahead for Jr.!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I never saw the listing, how did you do? If you don't wanna post it, PM me, I am really curious. I know what I would have given you had I been able to afford it. Just wanna see if I was in the ballpark, or even the same zip code! LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts