1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i think very very rarely

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
post a pic of it we can all give our "opinions" ,but that is about all it will be..and thats really all any coa is

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
i heard no on pawn stars when someone brought in a tire

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
I thought he said it was rare he signed a 3. Also he said the E should not be directly under the D like it is on this car.
youre right sorry

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Honestly, I dont feel the autograph is authentic.
You can take that for what you want, but that's just my $0.02.

And YES, he did add the #3 to some of his autographs!
Usually it was on bigger pieces, such as sheetmetal, helmets, books, posters, etc.

Some other rare versions of his autographs have had the #3 on them, the "H" in "Earnhardt" is seperate from the "A", the "T" in "Earnhardt" ends with a zig-zag or a loop, and every letter in both names is fairly legible, instead of just squiggles.
If you find any of his (authentic) autographs with any of those features, try to get them..because theyre rare! :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Our autographs do look different I guess some knowledagble people can decide maybe the reasons why are's is different because he had more space on the hood instead of the roof Mine is actually authentic

·
Sunday Money
2,107 Posts
I recently acquired this Earnhardt Sr., in my "opinion", authentically autographed bumper sticker; however, after a few decades collecting Earnhardt Sr. autographed memorabilia I certainly understand everyone is entitled to their "opinion". :wink:

After you complete your due diligence (homework), your "opinion" is what matters. Good Luck!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well, I'm sitting here in Trevor Baynes garage at Daytona waiting on the track to dry. So I had time to check the site.

The bass pro car is not authentic. It's one that matches other forgeries that was offered on eBay by sellers like xxtreme diecast and srlancelot2 before they were banned.

Dale did indeed sign his car # at times. It's not common at all but he did do so

The tire on pawn stars is real. You can find my post about it, as well as other images of similar Dale Sr. Signatures at live.autographmagazine.com. The "expert" the pawn shop uses is known to make major mistakes and is even on ebay's banned list.

Well, back to the track drying festivities :(

·
Registered
903 Posts
Sure would like to grab ahold of these mystery sharpie signers and wring their necks.....What a disapointment. Hopefully you can get your money back or something along those lines.......

·
Sunday Money
2,107 Posts
Sure would like to grab ahold of these mystery sharpie signers and wring their necks.....What a disapointment. Hopefully you can get your money back or something along those lines.......
Wow that's amazing both the same car autograph now we know it's a fake it's ashame really stupid ass forgeries. glad mine is not fake I would be butt hurt mad lol. hopefully you can get your money back

Guys...

[MENTION=3304]midwaymatt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3523]wvrare[/MENTION]

It's the same die-cast and Lone_Wolf_24 from Gretna, NE appears to be general_inuyasha from Gretna, NE.

Lone_Wolf_24 appears to have recently deleted his post which included the picture of the die-cast.

Again, I say Hmm...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts