Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the DJ Toyota. About the only new release other than some 1/24 Talladega Nights cars with limited production. I have to say that this MA car has everything! Highly detailed engine, underside is great as well with simulated A/N fittings on the oil cooler. Awesome detail inside the car.

If you havent seen yet it has actual GAUGE DETAIL!, leg supports on the seat, and an array of hoses all througout the car. Also THE IGNITION BOXES ACUTALLY HAVE GRAPHICS ON THEM NOW instead of being painted blue or red. These are red with like yellow looking graphics. Only thing missing is the antannae and i would think it was the real deal! Ill post pics tonight!
if you look close you can see the tach!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Yeah I got the Reutimann and the Blaney D6T car in 1:24. Alot of people dont like how the Toyotas hood and trunk opens as far as they do.

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the detail. I remeber a few years back Team Caliber did a "special" set where just about everything on the car worked and had actual hood/truck teathers. So much detail that if you spun the back tires the driveshaft would turn! MA's toyotas are about the closest ive seen to as much detail. I like the engine detail with the electric fan, wires, and pullies. NICE!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I like the new hood hinges. They are more realsitic. All that is needed now are the props and the tethers....

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Sure looks like one of the better cars they have done this year!! Nice pick up!! I do like the engine detail! That is far better than in the past! Does need the teathers!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts