Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jeff Burton CraZy
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys idk i need some money and was wondering if i should sell my jr 3 wrangler car on ebay or here and what i should ask for it it seems ebay barely has a of them and not sure what to ask for it but i don't want to loose to much and yet ask to much and seem like an ahole but yeah any help is appreciated

Dale Jr. #3 wrangler nationwide 2011 non raced win, blue spoiler
and like i said befor on my showroom post its almost all 333 serial

[1+2] = 3 [2-5] =3 [3]

might even sell my Jr. nation wide bass pro with numbers

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Based on the last few sold on eBay, I don't think asking $60 for that car is too far out of line. As for serial being almost 333, yeah whatever :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
based on the last few sold on ebay, i don't think asking $60 for that car is too far out of line. As for serial being almost 333, yeah whatever :rolleyes:

Sent from my htc evo 3d x515a using tapatalk

lol......yea...if there is a formula that needs to be used ...your din # prob dosent mean squat .....

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
lol......yea...if there is a formula that needs to be used ...your din # prob dosent mean squat .....
Not to mention that, as far as I know, the number on that car is 3, not 333, so even if the serial WAS 333, It's still not a numbers matching car! Heck, I have an Austin Dillon #303, that's a hell of a lot closer to a matching serial than #12253!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Jeff Burton CraZy
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to mention that, as far as I know, the number on that car is 3, not 333, so even if the serial WAS 333, It's still not a numbers matching car! Heck, I have an Austin Dillon #303, that's a hell of a lot closer to a matching serial than #12253!
jee thanks alot shurlock no kidding its not a door number pshshs that why im gonna sell the thing in the first place beside the fact its Jr

if any thing its a better closer to a door number then 666

1 - 5 of 5 Posts