Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is posted on Jayski.....

Dale Jr.'s Sponsor and Car# to be announced Sept 19th: The official announcement of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s primary sponsorship and car number for the 2008 NASCAR season will be announced Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 1:30pm/et in Dallas, TX. The event is not open to the public.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
It is supposed to be a Pepsi, or off brand of Pepsi Sponsor. The number is reported to be #81!!!!!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I cannot believe there is not some prize, pool, or giveaway based on this announcement.
With all the rumors I have heard, with all the different numbers and sponsors I have heard that were "for sure" to happen.

Somebody is asleep at the wheel around here. :)

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Sounds like it's going to be #88

UPDATE: Fans who liked watching Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the #8 since he moved to the Nextel Cup series eight years ago will double their pleasure in 2008. Earnhardt will drive two stylized 8s next season for Hendrick Motorsports, sources told ESPN.com on Friday. Robert Yates Racing, sources said, has agreed to sell the #88 that Dale Jarrett drove to the 1999 championship.(ESPN.com)(9-14-2007)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Well i guess that will help some people out if it is true. they can always paint another 8 on their shed or car and always just add another 8 to their arm, lol

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
#88 Mountain Dew/AMP/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS

I guess that means we'll now have Driver88 instead of Driver8. I remember when Geebs was geebi88, then he became geebi44. Poor bastard might be geebibroadcastbooth next year.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Believe said:
#88 Mountain Dew/AMP/National Guard Chevrolet Impala SS

I guess that means we'll now have Driver88 instead of Driver8. I remember when Geebs was geebi88, then he became geebi44. Poor bastard might be geebibroadcastbooth next year.
That was my next move. At least he will be involved in the race that way lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts