Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Action 1:24 CWB Budweiser car. It is numbered in the back window. However, there are no rookie stripes on the back? Is this a variation or is this not a rookie car? I would appreciate any help that my fellow Loungers could provide. I am in the process of taking an inventory of all my NASCAR die-cast for a liquidation sale on eBay.

·
Super Moderator
8,648 Posts
more than likely it is yet another in a long line of screw ups that action did and keeps doing.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have the 1999 Revell Jr, and mine doesn't have rookie stripes on the back either.

·
Legendary Member
25,329 Posts
Dale Jr.'s Rookie year was 2000. He ran selected races in 1999 and his 1999 cars atually shouldn't have rookie stripes (although some do and some don't). Action screwed up quite a bit back then!!

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
If you want to add to it... Junya NEVER drove that car. All 5 races he drove in 99 had the track and date on the decklid, along w/ rookie stripes. Action made 5 cars (Atlanta, Loudon, Michigan, Richmond, Standard paint w/blank decklid)... but they never made a Lowe's Motor Speedway car (his 1st race)... which Ive always thought was odd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.