Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They finally hit Central Florida. Found both scales at our WallyWorld today. The 1/64th's were in the Toy section diecast aisle, and I found the 1/24th's in a sidecap shipper in the Automotive section. The 1/24th's come 6 to a sidecap display, and I found 2 of the shippers. I saw them in a shopping cart by the register, one shipper still sealed up, the other open, so the search is over for me, as they are now proudly displayed here at home in the display case. Also found the Disney Pixar Dale Jr #8 from the CARS movie at K-Mart today too, so all in all it was a GREAT DAY.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Which version of the 1/24? The Adult (w/Bud), or childrens version?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Which version of the 1/24? The Adult (w/Bud), or childrens version?
There is only one version of the 1/24th that I'm aware of Ken. It has the Bud on the car. On the 1/64th's WC has the Bud version Pit stop has the DEI logo and driver select has the Bud logo. They may do the same thing thru MA but I have not heard of the DEI version in WC so far in 1/24th. If there is one that you find please forward link!! Thanks.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
K, I thought they would be like the Camo and Stars and Stripes, two versions. Does the hood open on the 1/24?
If I see a Youth Version, Ill either post it or get it for someone here, cause I wouldn't want it.
I have an MA HO/TO version, that I may be wanting to move. I'm trying not to, but ya never know, so if you are interested anbody, keep yer eyes peeled.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think the only youth version COT Elvis car done was the MA Pit Stop.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
nascartech said:
PAUL BARTLE said:
hope that means there will still be around in 10 weeks
hehe dont count on it Paul , all the Dale Jr fans in USA , i dont look for them to hang around no longer than about 3 weeks MAX my friend . Might wanna have a board member possibly grab you one ?
I wouldn't be so sure of that. The Sharpie and Test cars are still around. It took them over two months from when they first hit just to show up around here so anything is possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts