Diecast Crazy Forums banner

dale Jr. PEARL chrome Father's day edition

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  taterracing 
#1 ·
Tried something a bit different. Used Testors decal sheets to get a thin transluscent look and the pearl metallic owners series from 2004. Found the Disney set pretty cheap. Looks better in person because of the color changes in the pearl body. NOT a Junior fan, but pretty cool "classic" scheme.

See less See more
G
#9 ·
NEW2 said:
Tried something a bit different. Used Testors decal sheets to get a thin transluscent look and the pearl metallic owners series from 2004. Found the Disney set pretty cheap. Looks better in person because of the color changes in the pearl body. NOT a Junior fan, but pretty cool "classic" scheme.
FANTASTIC JOB IS IT FOR SALE

:congrats:

#10 ·
thanks, funny part, sold one on ebay for a reasonable price, the guy got it, and said it was junk and wants his money back. Oh well cannot please them all I guess. Not sure what he expected, it is a custom and will never be MINT original, oh well.

#14 ·
NEW2 said:
thanks, funny part, sold one on ebay for a reasonable price, the guy got it, and said it was junk and wants his money back. Oh well cannot please them all I guess. Not sure what he expected, it is a custom and will never be MINT original, oh well.
I have a deep dislike for those who expect a custom to be of the same quality as million dollar manufacturing process. That dude is a putz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.