Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a question I've been wondering abot for a while on Dale Jr. cards. I see they don't have Bud on them (Most like the cars for WC) and I also have David Stremme and Rusty Wallace cards that have beer sponsors on them. Is this because kids are more, I guess wanting to get Jr. so they take Bud out of the card, or mabe a sponsor issue? I was just wondering

·
Registered
564 Posts
It is all because of the kids. Kinds under the age of 21 can buy these cards and they don't want the Bud Logos on them.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have no idea why the have beer logos on the Rusty and Sterling Marlin or Stremme cards but only on Jrs they take Bud off...I think it might have something to do with how lazy Press Pass is.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DP36 said:
It is all because of the kids. Kinds under the age of 21 can buy these cards and they don't want the Bud Logos on them.
I understand that, but why would they put the Coors and Miller on the cards, but not Bud?

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
As far as I know BUD said NEVER....Cards are like free advertising and they want nothing to do with that to minors. I heard they almost refused to allow any WC car to carry their logoing too. Personally I think BUD is one of the best companies out there in doing what should be done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts